first of all: don’t worry, you’re still on the right blog! I just moved this to my writing blog for legibility’s sake :3
- About LORBEERPRINZ:
- the individual behind this blog likes to be called Komi by people on the internet, real name is not mandatory (but might be revealed to people that get to know me better). I am making a point of not telling too many things about myself online, and never go by my full name and data anywhere. Asking about personal data such as age, hometown, job, etc. might result in silence. I sometimes choose to reveal a bit, though, when I need to make a point or talk about my feelings. I only show my face on this blog when I’m geared with a cosplay, or at least a wig and fashion outfit. I don’t do selfies and such stuff.
- the owner is interested in multiple disciplines of creative work and will post them from time to time.
- Komi likes to communicate. I also listen to your problems if you ever have any, so feel free to message me at any time. Just be aware that there might be time difference issues that can hinder me from answering immediately (I actually sleep at night…). In general, you can come to me with any kind of problems, or if you just want to fangirl/-boy about something
- I don’t automatically follow back everyone who follows me. If you only come in hope to gain a new follower, you’ve got the wrong address.
- there are also some sub-blogs, which can be found in the sidebar.
- About the blog:
- this blog is a multi-interest blog. You might find posts from different anime/manga, games, TV series, books, movies etc. I also post photography from time to time.
- on a general note, this is my personal blog, so I can post whatever I want. If you don’t like the stuff I post, ignore it and concentrate on the things you like to see, or don’t follow. Just don’t complain about the things I post/reblog. It’s my choice, after all, not yours.
- I try to not flood people’s dashboards, so I only post a few times per day and don’t make a queue
- sometimes, there will be personal posts, either thoughtful or sad, or random, or anything in between. About 90% of these will be behind a Read More, so you can ignore them if you choose. Due to the nature of my personality, many of these will consist of me ranting about something that has to do with my personal life, sometimes repeatedly. If you don’t like this, ignore such posts. Just don’t come and complain.
- art, photography etc. will only be posted if it’s sourced properly. SOURCING IS IMPORTANT. Don’t be an ass, source the art you find and respect an artist’s wish by taking your stuff down / not post it when they don’t want to have it spread around the internet
- I don’t post social justice stuff. None. I don’t care about posts calling me heartless or uninterested in people’s rights. I am just generally annoyed that the tumblr community started to yell at every little thing derogatively that goes wrong in their eyes, without considering multiple sides of the same coin. I am very annoyed at this behaviour and will NOT condone in something like that. I don’t hate the tumblr community, but I hate how it handles actually important topics.
- Stuff on the blog:
That’s a list of the things you’ll see more or less frequently on this blog, with variying degrees of amounts
- Are you Alice? and other series by Ninomiya Ai / IMlabel
- Pokémon (especially N)
- L’Arc~en~Ciel, VAMPS and Hyde
- Vampire Chronicles
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Marginal Prince
- Code Geass
- Star Driver
- fashion, mostly J-Fashion (Lolita, Kodona/Ouji, Visual Kei, street fashion), Gothic and Punk
- other photography and art with roses, birdcages, pocket watches, crowns and similar themes
- reviews / thoughts of stuff I watched/read/played (although this has become somewhat rare as of late…)
- and more…
In general, this blog is about forms of aesthetism. I won’t post anything that doesn’t evoke ecertain feelings in me, may it be a smile, laughter, making me thoughtful or sad. And I hope to get the same feelings from my followers when I post things directly (instead of just reblogging them) or create stuff.
I repeat: IF YOU DON’T LIKE ANY OF THE THINGS I POST DON’T FOLLOW THIS BLOG. Or at least don’t be a douche and complain. You’re obliged to leave at any time you want.